Published on 2020-02-11
Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an artist-driven boutique studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
We’re currently looking for a talented and creative VFX producer in our Montreal studio. The ideal candidate must have VFX experience in film and/or television and a passion for the visual effects business.
The VFX Producer is responsable for one (sometimes more) project from beginning to end. From the official production budget, adding the tasks and costs of shots all the way to final delivery of the show. The producer is in constant communication with the clients and the VFX teams. Knows the due dates and establishes the milestones.
- -Establishing production budgets;
- -Populating tasks in Shotgun and production budgets using Filmmaker;
- -Daily management of the clients;
- -Collaborates and supports the visual effects supervisors;
- -Establishing delivery schedules and sets all milestones for the project;
- -Makes sure that the project has the necessary resources;
- -Approves and pays close attention to the outsourcing budgets;
- -Follows and updates the costs of the project(s).
You must be:
- - Fluent in English & French;
- - A person who knows and understands the VFX environment, including post-production and pipelines, and has experience as a producer;
- - A team player, as well as a creative, proactive and enthusiastic person with strong people skills;
- - A natural team leader who can think outside the box and work in a fast-changing environment;
- - Someone who shows strong critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills;
- - A candidate with the ability to multitask, organize and prioritize according to the different situations and challenges;
- - Someone who is proficient with Databases, Excel and Shotgun, but also has a willingness to learn new technologies.
This is a full-time position available immediately. We offer a great work environment and salaries to match your skills.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.