3D Environment Supervisor
Published on 2018-12-26
Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an artist-driven boutique studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced 3D Environment Supervisor to work on exciting projects & supervise our Montreal environment team. Our ideal candidate must be a highly creative, self-motivated artist with previous experience creating top quality work for film and television. This is a full-time position available immediately. We offer a great work environment, a salary to match your skill level and a comprehensive benefits package.
We expect the person to:
- Supervise the environment team;
- Offer support to the art director;
- Develop and create photorealistic concepts & environments in 2D, 2.5D and 3D;
- Collaborate with artists, supervisors (VFX, 3D and Compositing) and producers;
- Ensure quality of the work delivered by the 3D Environment team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- An advanced skill level in Adobe Photoshop, Maya and Nuke software;
- A strong sense of leadership;
- Studied in a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.