Marketing & Communication Manager
Published on 2019-01-14
Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an artist-driven boutique studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
We are currently seeking a talented Marketing and Communication Manager to work with our Montreal team. Our ideal candidate must be highlycreative and self-motivated. The person should also have a passion for storytelling and ability to adapt to different audiences.
This is a full-time position available immediately. We offer a great work environment, salaries to match your skills and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Responsible for internal and external communication and branding strategies;
- Write valuable and engaging content (ex: press release, social media communication);
- Develop internal communication tools (email, newsletters, posters, videos, intranets, etc.).
- Update and create content for the company website;
- Development and implementation of the “Folks” brand;
- Design and produce engaging marketing material, including content for the Web, social media and print media;
- Coordinate advertising campaigns, including production, authorizations, budgeting and scheduling;
- Coordinate and prepare award submissions documentation;
- Work with the HR manager to revise internal brand strategy & build materials for recruitment.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing/Communication/Journalism or a related field; And/or Experience in a similar position;
- Strong English and French written skills;
- Great organizational and coordination skills;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign (an asset);
- Knowledge of the VFX industry is an asset;
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.