IT Support Technician (level 1)
Published on 2021-02-10
Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an artist-driven boutique studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. Our team is composed of some of the most talented artists and creative pros in the business. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
We’re currently looking for an IT Support Technician to work on new and exciting projects with our Montreal team. Our ideal candidate must be service oriented and have a great sense of diplomacy.
Based in Montreal, and reporting to our IT Director, the IT Support Technician will be the central link between our creative departments and IT/Networking.
He will perform the following tasks:
- Help the users;
- Maintain the ticket system;
- Maintain close collaboration with the management team, supervisors and artists;
- Maintain and update the servers and workstations in a Mac & Linux environment;
- Write scripts (Python, for example).
We are looking for someone:
- With knowledge of Linux (must);
- Who is ingenious and passionate with full of initiatives;
- Who enjoys very complex issues that put his skills to the test;
- For whom the pressure is a stimulant;
- Who speaks both French and English, both oral and written.
Education / Experience:
- A diploma in IT (DEP, AEC, etc.) or equivalent training ;
- Welcome to the juniors and those looking for a first professional experience!
This is a full-time position available immediately. We offer a great work environment, salaries to match your skills and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.