Published on 2019-01-03
Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an artist-driven boutique studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
We are currently seeking for a talented and experienced Compositor to work at our Toronto studios. This is a full-time position starting in August. We offer a great work environment, salaries to match your skills and a comprehensive benefits package.
We expect the person to:
- Realize effects, ambience and compositing on simple to complex shots at different stages of production including pre-comps, 2D tracking, 2D effects, extractions, selections and element integration and color correction
- Produce excellent photo-realistic images with the necessary software (ex: Nuke)
- Work in collaboration with the VFX supervisor and the Comp supervisor
- Collaborate with the Matte Painting and 3D department
- Deliver the shots rapidly and according to Folks VFX’ high-quality standards
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience working in film and television industry
- Have an artistic sense
- Have a good knowledge of compositing
- Have Nuke experience (required)
- Be proactive and a problem-solver
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.