Head of 3D Environment
Published on 2018-12-26
Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an artist-driven boutique studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Head of 3D Environment to work on exciting projects & lead our Montreal environment team. Our ideal candidate must be a highly creative, self-motivated artist with previous experience creating top quality work for film and television. This is a full-time position available immediately. We offer a great work environment, a salary to match your skills (experience) and a comprehensive benefits package.
We expect the person to:
- Provide support and art direction to the environment team;
- Support the development of the pipeline and tools necessary for production;
- Develop concepts & 2.5D and 3D environments;
- Collaborate with supervisors (VFX, CG and Compositing) and producers;
- Ensure efficiency and productivity within the 3D Environment team;
- Ensure the quality of the work that is delivered by the 3D Environment team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- An advanced skill level in Adobe Photoshop, Maya and Nuke;
- Studied in a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.