Published on 2018-07-23
Folks has built a solid reputation in the industry as an artist-driven boutique studio. We value detail-oriented design through teamwork and creativity. We are known for great storytelling through high-end visual effects.
We are currently looking for an experienced Pipeline TD to work with our crew at our Montreal studio. Our ideal candidate must have previous experience working in film and television. The Pipeline TD will also understand perfectly the VFX pipeline. This is a full-time position available immediately. We offer a great work environment, salaries to match your skills and a comprehensive benefits package.
We expect the person to:
- Communicate with the artists and the supervisors to gather the pipeline needs
- Develop quality and reusable codes
- Design and place into operation the necessary tools for the production
- Participate in the design of the code, as well as in the continuous improvement of the development process
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an excellent understanding of visual effects
- Have Python PyQt / PySide programming experience (required)
- Know the following software: Maya, Nuke, Houdini, Shotgun, RV, Git
- Be proactive and problem-based
- Be comfortable in a Linux environment (Mac an important asset)
- Have related studies in the field
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to set-up an interview.